Friday 25 December 2015

Happy Christmas

Top of the "kiss me" booth


I don't know what your traditions are, but in Poland, today was the Christmas time. We broke Holly bread and wished each other best, we shared a meal and opened presents (that Santa brought:).


Christmas mill


I'd start with wishing everybody most greatest and happiest Christmas. But also I wanted to say some, maybe harsh words. I believe that Christmas is not only a time of celebrating Christ being born. It is a tradition that makes families, that spend so much time apart come together. It's time that people make effort for the other ones they love.


Christmas fun


One that argues a lot is being nice to others. Nobody complains about food that's been burnt. Just extra niceness. I have prepared meal for my family today, but by the time they came nothing was ready. So I engaged one in gift wrapping, other one with christmas tree decorating and another with table accessible. But no one minded it. Because it's Christmas (but maybe because we love each other and despite the faults we want to be around each other).


My cookie decoration

I read today that many people don't know what to get for loved ones. I say: listen to them, there is always a clue... Someone says their back is aching, someone would say they can't find remote. These are the clues. I did listen this year and guess what... not only happy faces... faces that had real joy and sparkle in their eyes.


#magiajarmarku


Also the fact, that the gifts are given doesn't mean that the celebration is over. Go to your extended family. Take them for a walk spend time together. Enjoy the company. As corny as they might be, they are your experience and happiness in live. Celebrate your time together. No matter how much it is. Once you realize that it was for you to treasure and keep.


Christmas smell - Christmas tree

4 comments:

  1. Masz rację, czas Świąt, to czas spotkań z bliskimi i miło spędzony czas. Życzę żeby i dla Ciebie był taki radosny. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuję za życzenia. Mam nadzieje, że spędziła Pani cudownie święta :) Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

      Delete
  2. Przyjemny klimat :)

    ReplyDelete