Friday 26 December 2014

Merry Christmas

A giant glass ball - a promise of Merry Christmas


As the Christmas is coming to an end, so it is my little break. As always I wish happy holidays as they about to finish, it does happen that I wish people happy birthday 2 months after, so quite a good timing this time :)






Not so wintry view from my window

I so wanted to go and explore one more place before the holidays, but my head was empty and I couldn't think of place to go. Maybe it was caused by pre-holiday stress (as I read around half of my great nation suffers from it ) or I had a case of blues caused by horrific autumn weather this winter (who can stand constant rain for two weeks?). But I guess it's always a little sad for me when there is no snow for Christmas. Unfortunately IT happens more often now than before (two years ago I saw around Christmas time blooming flowers).



Spring is coming :)


As I read multiple headlines claiming that whole Poland is covered with snow, I look outside of my window and see little puddles. Most amount of snow I saw this year was on top of a car parked outside :( Well, the hope still remains that snow will arrive, and also would disappear before Easter :)



A touch of winter


In the meantime MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!! Hope this Christmas was all you wanted and wished it would be :)



Merry Christmas


2 comments:

  1. Piękna bombka :). Życzę szczęśliwego Nowego Roku !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuje. Starałam się znaleźć najładniejszą :) Wszystkiego najlepszego w 2015 roku życzę :)

      Delete