Thursday 16 October 2014

Welcome All - TriCity or Not :)



TriCity is a city that has great potential and huge capacity to wow a person that comes visit. Both of my parents were born here and spent most of their lives here, unlike me. I couldn’t be further from them when it comes to this place. I barely spent any time here growing up. Even more I never wanted to live here. In my mind TriCity was awful, ugly city that had nothing to offer. But when I was forced to move here I started to look at the cities in different way. I started liking the charm of them and appreciating what they have to offer. Of course by being the local I do not visit the tourist cites and probably most of them I have never visit before either. That is why I decided to write about TriCity and the beautiful places here. In way I am trying to discover the place myself and appreciate it even more. Well we would have to see what would be the outcome of that. At this stage I’ve decided to do 2-3 sites a week – don’t want to exhaust myself J and see if the feeling I have for this place is going to continue, would grow, or diminish. I am curious myself J

No comments:

Post a Comment